We know you love a little Sparkle in your life! Enjoy the great colour range of our eco friendly glitters whilst having all the sparkle and shine of traditional glitter.
The product has been independently proven to biodegrade in the natural environment and is antimony free. Because of its cellulose content, it is softer than traditional glitter, making it extremely comfortable when on the skin. Cosmetic Bioglitter® SPARKLE is not edible. For more information see the Ronald Britton BioGlitter website